The entire team of employees and agents with
The Hunter Group undergo both on the job and external training to
ensure they are fully conversant and compliant to all necessary
legislation. Newly appointed agents undertake on the job training
in the field working with an experience agent. A detailed Field
Agents Guide is issued to each agent detailing what is expected
of the agent and how to handle speciifc situations likely to be
encountered in the course of their work. At all times, our agents
are able to make direct telephone access 24 hours a day to experienced
senior management to gather urgent instructions and directions.
All agents of The Hunter Group are licensed Operators pursuant
to the NSW Commercial Agents & Private Inquiry Agents Act, 2004
- under that licensing regulation, each agent undergoes an annual
rigorous background and bankruptcy check by the NSW Police.
We ensure our team members have a full appreciation of the following
- The rules of service for all Australian jurisdictions;
- The Commercial Agents & Private Inquiry Agents Act, 2004;
- The Federal Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles;
- The Federal Trade Practices Act;
- The ASIC/ACCC Guidelines for Collectors.